Empower your NuxtJS application with
@nuxtjs/content module: write in a
content/ directory and fetch your Markdown, JSON, YAML and CSV files through a MongoDB like API, acting as a Git-based Headless CMS.
- Blazing fast hot reload in development
- Vue components in Markdown
- Full-text search
- Support static site generation with `nuxt generate`
- Powerful QueryBuilder API (MongoDB like)
- Syntax highlighting to code blocks in markdown files using PrismJS.
- Table of contents generation
- Handles Markdown, CSV, YAML, JSON(5)
- Extend with hooks
Enjoy light and dark mode:
Demonstration of using
<nuxt-content> to display Markdown pages:
$content() on a directory to list, filter and search content: